10 Beauty Resolutions
The catalog focuses on the New Year by offering 10 beauty resolutions related to make-up and face-care products at the great special prices. These resolutions are as follow:
1. The basics: primer and lip conditioner
2. Great tips and variety: one shade for every month
3. Protection with different SPF products against UV rays
4. Efficient beauty sleep with Avon’s Overnight Hydration Mask and Anew Advanced performance crème
5. Clearer skin by always washing it before going to sleep with Avon’s Cleansing Brush and various cleaning products
6. Eye protection with one of the available eye creams specifically designed for various needs
7. Daily relaxing baths to help eliminate the effects stress has on our body
8. Increased hydration to the whole body: lips, hands, face, body, and feet.
9. Foot and nail care
10. Greatest hair with Avon’s conditioners and recovery treatments
Besides the tempting bracelets and watches, this issue of Avon’s catalog has various additions that should be mentioned, such as the Anew Cleansers at pages 36 to 39, and a great variety of products that complete the Mark line with additional body lotions, clothing, and jewelry at pages 165 to 171.
Several affordable great fragrances come with this catalog, one for any taste and zodiac sign: Rare Gold for Aries, Rare Amethyst for Gemini, Far Away Gold for Leo, Imari for Taurus, Rare Pearls for Cancer, Haiky Kyoto Flower for Virgo, Haiku for Libra, Imari for Scorpio, Far Away Infinity for Sagittarius, Rare Diamonds for Capricorn and Reflection for Aquarius. Avon’s choice of your zodiac sign might not be your preferred fragrance but you can still choose what you like as any of them cost only $12.99.
Last but not the least,
Other discounted products that deserve our attention are the Project Runaway themed makeup products are pages 97 to 103 as well as the “Buy 1, get 1 half price” campaign for makeup at pages 105 to 109.
Products that support the Breast Cancer Crusade and Domestic violence programs
To sum up this catalog comes with a new line of products that support the breast cancer and domestic violence causes as 20% of all net profits Avon makes from selling these items will go to support various programs across the US. Such products are makeup, clothing, and bags.
Avon Catalogue campaign 2 2018 has everything you need: special prices, new products and every old product you trust and love.